Saturday, April 26, 2008

Pizza Pockets

So last night we decided to do picnic and movie (Lion's King) on the living room floor.. I kind of mixed a few recipes, rigged this up and it turned out pretty good-the kids polished off every last crumb!
I just made the pizza recipe on this blog, from MIchelle I think. When it was done rising I divided it into two-put first half on greased cookie sheet. Topped with pizza sauce, pepperoni and moz. cheese. Then I took the other half and covered it (ok well, the recipe that I got the idea from was for refrigerated pizza dough, didn't have that so i improvised) Now, I would suggest either using the ref. stuff or doubling this batch, or not trying to make it cover the whole pan-I couldn't do it at least, not that that means much. Anywho.. then I cute like 3 rectangles and then cut them into triangles, kinda closed them down and sprinkled with parm. cheese. Bake 15-19 minutes at 400 degrees.. Anyways, let me know if anyone tries this and how it worked out?

0 comments: